Perfect Way to Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads

I'm a free user of file sharing like Rapidshare and Megaupload.
The free feature have many restrictions on free feature and do not allow you to download more than a specified limit within a time span. They have very strict checks over IP addresses so you may not bypass their download limits.

Before this, i have to switch off my router modem(I've setup my modem as a router) to reset my dynamic IP address so Rapidshare would recognize me as a different person who downloaded file from their server. This works with dynamic IP user like me ^_^. But it is painful when application or games have multipart like 30 or 40 parts! I have to reset my router and key in the Captcha code the whole time! eeww yuk! This software solves everything for me and of course you too.


Believe it or not, this free software really works!! As a free user, what I really love about this freeware is;

1. It has an engine to search the fastest server before downloading process begins.
2. The ability to read Capcha code.
3. Automatic reset IP or modem which can be customized.
4. Everything Automated.

Although its still in beta testing, I've tested it myself with my Streamyx(Malaysia's broadband) PPPOE connection.

The (E)lephant Version 0.0.1.2

Before we can start using (E)lephant to automate unlimited downloading from RapidShare, you’ll need to configure it. Most important configuration is the reconnector. That’s where it will auto reconnect your internet connection to get a new IP address.

The Guide

This will only work with MODEM to dial-up for internet connection and dynamic IP.

1. Download the (E)lephant. Type in Elephant Rapidshare in google search box.

2. Click on Options at the menu bar and select Settings, then go to Reconnector tab.

3. I don't recommend you to use the built-in reconnector because it might not work for everyone. Of course you can try it yourself but I am sure that the external connector method will work for everyone with all types of connections.

4. Lets make the batch file for reconnector. Open the notepad type in the code shown below and save it as e.g rasdial.bat


Whats is this command? I'll explain this real quick.

The first line

The name of your connection. As u see below, I'm using 'Streamyx' as the name of my connection.
The [%Systemroot%\System32\rasdial Streamyx /disconnect] command will disconnect my connection.

The Second Line

The second line, %systemroot%\system32\ping -n 20 127.0.0.1 >nul] will ping localhost 20 times which is good to let your modem rest for 20 seconds before reconnecting again.

The Third Line

The third line,[%systemroot%\system32\rasdial Streamyx username@streamyx password] will dial up to your ISP. Change your username@streamyx and your password. Save this file example: rasdial.bat not rasdial.bat.txt ok? hehe..

Try running the batch file by double clicking on rasdial.bat to test it. Its working? Read on!

5. Now, click the 'Use the external reconnector', then enter the path where you save the rasdial.bat batch file, or click at the '...' to locate the rasdial.bat batch file.

Now we're done with the reconnector, lets see how to use this software.

Perfect Way to Rapidshare Unlimited Download - Page 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

menarik tuan pengarang. hehehe...
memang menarik...

Anonymous said...

hehe thanks. blom siap lagi..

Your Friends Might Find These Information Useful.. Share This Article.

Share this topic with:

Have Anything To Say?


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix